Saturday, May 4, 2013

Death....

Yes the death is just away
from me
in a fraction of microseconds...

no dear
don't scared,,,,,
Its the last truth
of our life!!!!!

I saw the history invents
when Alexander Victors the world,,,
the Shahjahan makes Taj,,,,
Napoleon expand boundaries....

I saw just a murder of duke
creates world war.
I saw humanity killed humans
by a call of hitler...

I find the most danger day
on earth.
when two pilots
dropped atom bombs
on many thousand innocents...

Twin towers of america
claimed million lives
to search only
saddam and laden...

I read
Alfred Noble left earth
with tears,,,,,,,
during death
alexendar was alone....
Hitler suicides in grief,,,,

These
well known leaders
left earth
with a quote.......
"May I changed my decision
on that moment"

A brother warns
nuclear attacks
from north korea to south korea....
a brother cuts
head of his borther at loc indo pak....
parents target missiles
on their nephews in Gaza....

What leadership is this?
For which satisfaction??
for what moment they create
such situations and solutions???

Scarcity of groundwater..
Growth of cancer....
Nuclear attacks....
Demand of oxygen...
uncertain future energy...
genome projects threats.....
Biodiversity loss...
Are not for leader's?????

Oh god
can you protect them.....

My brothers
your own mind leads best then others...
See the happiness of your heart ..
when your effort makes,
innocent smile on other's face.....

Live a moment for you....
honestly!!!!!!

FOREST REVOLUTION THE LAST SOLUTION
www.yadavrsingh­.blogspot.com

No comments: